Upic – Complete Image Hosting Website or Hire Freelancers from FreelancerCV.com
– OR –
Upic is a complete image hosting PHP script with unique features that you can set-up in just a few minutes.
It is beautifully and uniquely designed, responsive, fast and easy-to-use for your future users. It makes it easy to start your own image hosting business.
Upic is regularly updated based on your suggestions – last update released on 13/12/19.
Demo / Try it
Here are the admin login details :
- Username : admin
- Password : admin
What are the requirements?
Upic will work perfectly on almost any web hosting. However, I strongly recommend using Bluehost as they provide unlimited SSD storage at fair rates and Upic works perfectly and quickly on their server.
What are the Main Features of Upic?
- Ajax Upload : no page reload when you upload photos with beautiful animations
- One Button Upload
- Drag & Drop Upload
- Upload on Paste (NEW!)
- Multiple / Batch Files Upload (NEW!)
- Webcam Upload which is a rare and complicated to integrate feature, especially with Ajax
- User Accounts so your users can upload photos and find them in their accounts after signing up
- Monetization with ads
- Auto-deletion System for photos older than X days (NEW!)
- GIF Support
- Masonry & responsive styled photo gallery
- Infinite Scroll with animated masonry effect
- Perfectly integrated sharing plugins so your users can either share the link to the photo directly or post them on social networks
- Complete admin area to manage your website in just a few clicks
- Fully Responsive to make it easy to use on phone and tablets
- Complete documentation, beginner friendly and easy to install
- Bootstrap 4 based
The new updates are based on your suggestions. Once you purchase the script, you can have the chance to get your custom feature developed for free if I find it useful for the script
Version 1.5 – 13/12/19
- ADD – Upload on Paste : Select a photo on your computer, paste it on Upic and upload it directly!
- ADD – Auto-Delete Feature : New admin option to auto delete photos older than X days after they have been uploaded
- FIX : Design issue on the footer
- FIX : Database installation that could sometimes not work fine on MariaDB
Version 1.4 – 10/10/19
- ADD – Multiple / Batch Upload Support : You can now allow your users to upload multiple photos at once!
- ADD – Admin Max Upload Setting : As an admin, you can control how many files a user can upload at once
- IMPROVEMENTS – UI and Masonry animations : there was an issue sometimes with the photo masonry which is now fixed and animated!
- BUG FIXES – Some PHP errors have been removed and fixed!
Version 1.3 – 09/26/19
- ADD – Gif Support : You can now upload GIFs in addition to “normal” photos !
Version 1.2 – 09/20/19
- ADD – Short URL for Photos : Ability to select the short URL version to share the photo
- ADD – Update Max Photos Size in Admin : You can now specify the max upload size of the user’s photos from the admin dashboard
Version 1.1 – 09/19/19
- Landing Page Design : Better landing page design to explain features of Upic
Version 1.0 – 09/19/19 – First Release
What if I have an issue?
I completely support this item and I assure you a reply within 24 hours if you have any issue with Upic. You can just send me a message via my CodeCanyon profile page and I will get back to you right away.