camAnywhere Video Camera Surveillance WebConsole or Hire Freelancers from FreelancerCV.com
– OR –
If you want to manage or broadcast your (surveillance) cameras in only one simple and easy way, you got it!
camAnywhere has been developped as a easy-to-setup responsive web console in which you can add and display your camera streams within 5 minutes. But you can do way more than that, read below…
With camAnywhere Php / jQuery script you can easily :
– access and display all your camera streams on one screen
– edit your settings with built-in console
– take snapshot of your streams, email & review them
– 2 access modes : local (ip) & distant (dyndns)
– 3 view modes : pop-up, grid, external
– 3 default grid sizes
– edit your camera names, status, settings
– password protect with .htaccess pwd
– bootstrap built & responsive mode ready
Saving & Snapshot functions have been disabled in the demo preview, some video streams can also be unavailable due to technical or dns refresh. Use the “Distant” mode.
New for v.1.2 :
– Take snapshot of your stream, get email notification with link.
– Review (and delete) your snapshots in a specific sorted gallery
– Faster loading with new ajax functions
New for v.1.1 :
– 2 new default options for GridMode & PopUpMode
– Support of browsers not handling MJPEG (like IE or mobile phone browsers)
– Responsive mode styles updated
An easy-to-follow user documentation is also provided.
Your feedbacks and improvements requests are welcome, want something new in a future release, contact me!