MTDb – Streaming Plugin
MTDb – streaming is a plugin for MTDb – Ultimate Movie&TV Database and requires it in order to work. It adds movies/series streaming functionality on top of other MTDb features.
Demo with Mercury Theme (needs to be purchased separately)
- Attach Links from various sites to movies and episodes of series.
- Embed videos, use custom player or link to external site.
- Indication that movie/series is available for streaming in homepage/index and movie pages.
- Attach multiple links of different type to each movie/series.
- Users can report broken links.
- Delete broken links in batch from dashboard.
- Working MTDb installation (Latest version).
- PHP 5.3+
- Mysql and Apache/Nginx server.
2017 March 24 – Version 1.7.1
- Improved movies and series index pages performance. - Fixed an issue where pagination for movies/series with links would not work sometimes.
2016 October 24 – Version 1.7
- You can now check 'available to stream' checkbox automatically from dashboard > settings page. - Improved speed of filter that only shows movies/series that are available to stream.
2016 August 03 – Version 1.6
- Improved validation for user submitted links. - Fixed an issue where video player would not work sometimes after closing and opening it again. - Compatibility with new mercury theme and MTDb versions.
2016 April 04 – Version 1.5
- Fixed an issue with not approved links marking title as 'available to stream' - Filtering only title with links from index page should now be a lot faster. - Compatibility with new mercury theme and MTDb versions.
2016 February 06 – Version 1.4
- Links on episodes page will now be ordered by positive votes. - Fixed a conflict between streaming plugin and data import functionality when creating a title. - Fixed an issue with links that had single qoutes in them not adding properly. - Fixed an issue with users not being able to rate links sometimes.
2015 July 29 – Version 1.3.2
- Added missing quality input field when adding a new link. - Poster will now have a 'play trailer' button. - Fixed an issue where some embed links were not working properly. - Moved add link button from series page to episode page. - Fixed an issue with episode dropdown being empty in add link modal.
2015 July 27 – Version 1.3
- Redesigned links panel which will improve a lot of issues with layout and hopefull will look better. - Users now can vote on the quality of links.
2015 January 16 – Version 1.2
- Users can now add links. Admin must first approve them from dashboard before they appear. - Security improvements. - Fixed a problem with pagination. - Fixed a problem with some videos not going fullscreen. - Several other various bugfixes.
- Store Name: codecanyon
- Vendor: codecanyon
- 5.00 rating from 16 reviews